There's always more to the story

A Mix 102.9 personality's ramblings and ponderings

Monday, May 22, 2006

Today is the day

I've officially moved over to Mix 102.9. Yay!

So far the day is off to a good start. I did spill some coffee on my capris on the way to work, but the damage was minimal and I managed to imbibe enough caffeine despite it. The day can still be great.

I had to come to the radio station early because Tony and Cappy are going to put me on the New Morning Mix to introduce my new show. I won't be up this early every morning! I'll have to get used to being a night owl. I've been doing various things for morning radio for eight years, so moving to nights will be a big switch. But sleeping in? Heck yeah.

So beginning tonight I'm doing 7-midnight on Mix 102.9. Sheryl Crow, Alanis Morissette, Jack Johnson, and fresh new stuff like KT Tunstall. Fits me like a glove. I'm excited.

For you out-of-towners, you can listen live online at http://mix1029.com.

I'll post things related to the show here, and as always I'll write about random life happenings and idiosynchrisies. Life is fun! Have a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home