There's always more to the story

A Mix 102.9 personality's ramblings and ponderings

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Dang Suns

I'm depressed about the Mavs loss tonight. I was in the production studio behind the Mix control room working on some things and I could see the TV screen from there. I couldn't see the score very well but I could tell the Mavs got to 100 first because there were three white blobs on the scoreboard to the Suns' two. But it didn't last. Fiddle dee dee.

What else. I'm quickly becoming a night owl. Or at the very least a night parakeet. I don't stay up as late as owls do. I'm sleeping from about 1am until 8:30 or 9:00. So THIS is what it feels like to get more than 6 hours of sleep at night. I'm diggin' it.

Last week a girl rear-ended us on the Tollway and my shoulder still hurts. I met with a lawyer this morning. I don't want to be a gold digger (but I ain't messin' with no broke, broke....I couldn't resist). But I think the seat belt messed up my shoulder and now the nerves have gone haywire. When I'm on the treadmill and my arms are swinging I get shooting pains in my elbow and at the base of my thumb. I don't think shoulders are supposed to send electric currents. And I don't want to be a hundred and still have the shooting currents while I'm trying to drink my Ensure. Or margaritas...hey now! So the lawyers can sort it out. I just couldn't let it slide.

I'm jazzed about Memorial Day weekend! Angela and I will actually get to spend time together. We're going to a Rangers game Saturday, a barbecue on Sunday, and on Monday we're staying home and grilling something fun. A perfect weekend. Hopefully the Mavs will be back in the series by that time. Oh how I love the Mavs...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dang suns!!! ah, friday hopefully the series will be 1-1!! GO RANGERS!!! hope your weekend's a blast :)

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home