There's always more to the story

A Mix 102.9 personality's ramblings and ponderings

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I'm turning Japanese

My friend Douglas is taking Japanese classes and he sent me this a couple of weeks ago. Correct me if I'm wrong Doug, but I think the characters to the right of my name in the second paragraph spell my name in Japanese. I love it! I want all of it tatooed on me somewhere. Japanese is a much more aesthetically pleasing language than English. It looks like a bunch of little tiny pictures, and they all seem to be happy.

If you can read it, I have much love for ya. I just think it looks cool and I could stare at it for hours.

08:51 PM 中部標準時。
月曜日、10月2日2006年。
ジン・アステン (Jen Austin)
月曜日から金曜日まで。19時から0時まで。

Jen Austinをラジオで聴いてください。
ラジオ>>KDMX 102.9
インターネット>>「MIX 102.9」のウェブサイト


こんにちは!
僕は日本語のウェブサイトを試みる。僕の日本語は恐ろしい。
ごめんなさい……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home