There's always more to the story

A Mix 102.9 personality's ramblings and ponderings

Monday, June 05, 2006

Douglas Christensen, Master Logo Designer


It's beauuuuteeeful! I don't know if it's the swooshes, the red blue and yellow together, or the fact that Mavericks and Finals are actually in the same picture. I love it, I love it, I love iiiaaatttt. You're so crafty.

Now, go Mavs!

Angela and I almost got off the couch and drove to Academy immediately after Saturday night's game to fetch our Western Conference Champ gear, but we decided that would just be too crazy. I'm just barely gainfully employed again and we don't need to become indebted with more Mavs t-shirts, yard signs, or other fan-frenzied paraphenalia. We could use a Mavs flag to hang outside though. A house about a block away is still waving a Spurs flag. Talk about letting a freak flag fly. Good for them for not being fairweather fans though.

Go Mavs! I would also like to take this opportunity to thank God and the Mix 102.9 engineers for installing Directv in the studio computer. Thursday night will rock! I'm not even going to freak out if the Mavs lose Game 1. The Suns won Game 1 and that series turned out okay. And let Shaq have his 40. 40 ain't a hundred. We can just stop D-Wade and everybody else. I'll leave the rest of the coaching to Avery now. Go Mavs!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! Go Doug!!! Go Jen!! Go MAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home