There's always more to the story

A Mix 102.9 personality's ramblings and ponderings

Monday, July 31, 2006

Bandana fun



Yesterday I walked into the bedroom and saw this crazy sight, as Angela was trying on one of her new bandanas. She's gone bandana crazy and ordered one in nearly every color--even burnt orange so she can help the Longhorns win this year. She's modeling a red one here because we were about to go to a Frisco Roughriders game.

The minute I rounded the corner and saw this dunce cap of a bandana, I started cracking up and begged her to let me get the camera. She obliged.

Thankfully, she did lay the bandana down in time for the Roughriders game.

I'm so blessed to have this in my life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angela is such a good sport!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home