There's always more to the story

A Mix 102.9 personality's ramblings and ponderings

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Finding Nemo

A listener named Ryan emailed me yesterday and asked if there was anything I could do to help find his sweet dog, Nemo. Wait until you hear this story...

Hi Jen. For the past two months I have been desperatly searching for my missing dog, Nemo. On the 27th of August, my ex girlfriend was in an accident on 121 and Coit at about 12:35 am. The car completely flipped over... She was miraculously unharmed, but our poor little pupster that was in the car was nowhere to be found... His name is Nemo and he is a small male maltese... We are giving a reward and eternal gratitude to the safe returner... Please help me find my lost dog!!! I love him dearly.. I have done just about everything I can think of to try and find him... It would help so much if you could tell this story on the air....Thanks, Ryan

Please help... it would make such a difference, I love that little guy...


It's been nearly two months now. I hope someone picked him up that night and took him to their warm, cozy, and safe house, and that fate will somehow make their path cross with Ryan's. Please keep an eye out! I've got Ryan's phone number, so let me know if you are able to perform a miracle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home