There's always more to the story

A Mix 102.9 personality's ramblings and ponderings

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Halloween parties remind me how bad I suck at costumes

Have I said lately how much I adore Grape Nuts Trail Mix Crunch? I think other people have discovered the greatness, because it's sold out in the stores sometimes. Just for that reason, I usually have a couple of extra boxes in the pantry so I'm not in danger of running out. Today though, I opened my last box so I have a bit of Grape Nuts anxiety. Running out would be BAD! I suppose I could survive on Cracklin' Oat Bran for a couple of days, but I wouldn't want to stay on that so long that the Grape Nuts withdrawls set in. When I worked mornings I couldn't eat cereal because it was just far too much hassle at work. The cereal experience is new and exciting for me, and therefore blog-worthy.

Angela bought me a fake stethescope yesterday. We're going to Tony Zazza's Halloween party Saturday night and costumes are mandatory. I really don't like costumes. I suppose it's the observer in me, who would rather sit and watch everyone else rather than participate. But since Tony will throw me out on my ear if I arrive at the party looking like Jen, I'm going to wear a pair of Angela's scrubs, put this fake stethescope around my neck, and say I'm a doctor. I doubt that I'll win the costume contest. But I'll be comfy!! Yay! And I won't have to wear some big huge mask that gets in the way of the food consumption. Angela is going to be a scarecrow. She'll be way cuter than me. It will be interesting to see what the rest of my co-workers wear. It's always exciting to see the people you pass in the hallway every day suddenly become Paris Hiltons. That's what I should have been! Paris! Then I could have carried one of the dogs around at the party. Actually I look more like Perez Hilton that Paris. That might have been a hoot as well. File that under Gay Gay Gay!

Party on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home