There's always more to the story

A Mix 102.9 personality's ramblings and ponderings

Monday, November 27, 2006

I may be the one who pukes

I don't have any baby news yet. But the waiting is enough to make me yak. Have all of the symptoms just been a side effect of progesterone? Could there be a bun in the oven instead? It's nauseating for both of us.

Angela and I talked to her mom yesterday about this emotional tidal wave that we're on, and she said, "You know what, there is no way to avoid being disappointed if it doesn't work out this time." (Of course I was the one who asked how to bypass the disappointment phase.) It's just something we'll have to deal with and move on from there. We both believe that God has brought us to this point and won't just leave us hanging. There will be a positive result at some point, and we just have to move ahead with faith. But faith is scary sometimes. Okay, all the time.

Thanks for the support with this. I've gotten several inquiring emails already this morning, and the last one just said, "Well?" I wish I had some news. But it means a lot to know that ya all are pulling for us.

From now on, can you please send the well wishes coated in Pepto Bismol?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home