There's always more to the story

A Mix 102.9 personality's ramblings and ponderings

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Silly Halloween costumes


Okay, I realize it doesn't really look like we're in costume in this picture but we are.

I was Dr. Anita Donor, and Angela was a patient named Phyllis Upleys. Get it? It may take ya a minute. Silly!

I don't think anyone at the Halloween party on Saturday night really knew what we were. Except for the guy dressed in a Wonder Bread racing suit who called himself Ricky Bobby. He was fun to talk to and he voted for us. He was the best! He won an i-pod Nano and we just ate a lot of chips. The best part about our costumes? We were comfy! Ricky Bobby was hot and sweaty, the lunch lady had an itchy hairnet, and Papa Smurf ended up with pores clogged with blue paint. Scrubs and robes are the way to go I tell ya.

I'm going to meet Angela for lunch in a little while cuz she gets off early. We actually get to see each other during the week! Good times. She's going to a friend's house tonight to watch scary movies and pass out candy. I'm kinda happy I'll be working. :-) Happy Halloween!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home