There's always more to the story

A Mix 102.9 personality's ramblings and ponderings

Friday, October 27, 2006

Shift swap

Lisa Thomas called last night and needed me to do her show today instead of my own. So I got up early and actually got to see Angela before she left the house! Usually the first thing I see is a coal black schnauzer nose. Variety is nice.

So I'll be off work on a Friday night...the possibilities are endless! Party up! I think we're going to watch a movie at home and eat barbecue chicken cheddar Triscuits with jalepenos on top. And most likely by the end of the movie we'll be half asleep and covered in schnauzers. There is plenty of space for the dogs to crash elsewhere, but we always end up with all four of them on the couch with us. Six living, breathing organisms in one spot. Life does NOT get any better! It's a wild and crazy fun party in my head! I know I professed my love for Grape Nuts Trail Mix Crunch this week, but I have I mentioned the greatness of the bbq/chicken/cheddar combo? I could live on it. It's utterly delicious.

Tomorrow it's lunch at Uncle Julio's with friends, and then it's the big Halloween costume party tomorrow night. I think the party going to be wild so I'll have my camera phone in hand. But will it be wilder than our Triscuit night tonight? That remains to be seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home