There's always more to the story

A Mix 102.9 personality's ramblings and ponderings

Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's a new day

Sleet is pounding the window right now, but I'm warm and cozy and fuzzy inside. I like that feeling.

I have a new outlook about this baby-making process today. Angela have both had a variety of feelings this week, from excited anticipation over the thought of future blessings, to bare-bones fear over the thought the family we desire so much may never happen. But a middle-of-the-road thought popped into my head a few minutes ago and I find it comforting.

We're closer to having children than we've ever been! For the first time, x and y chromosomes came together in the same place, and they just decided not to hook up and hang out for nine months. They may decide to do that next time. Or they may decide to do it six months from now. The bottom line is, there is now a chance where there was no chance before. We're closer than we've ever been.

That's where my thoughts are today. That adds a bit more coziness to the sleet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Choose optimism, I say! Glad you have changed your perspective. Have fun enjoying the warm & fuzzy indoors!

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, i sent you an email and would like to talk with you. I am new at this, have no one to talk to and basically feeling scared and totally ashamed. do you have time to chat?

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home