There's always more to the story

A Mix 102.9 personality's ramblings and ponderings

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Lisa Thomas

Lisa Thomas gave birth to baby Jesse on Tuesday! It's an exciting time, but if you've been keeping up with her blogs, you know they are also surrounded by uncertainty and could use encouragement. Here's a little something we can do. I posted this on my blog at mix1029.com today.

Ya Wanna do Something for Lisa?

I've had lots of calls and emails about Lisa and the baby, so let's get organized and do something! I know many of you need an outlet for the well wishes, so let's get together on it.

Email your short well wishes to me, and I'll go out and get one of those HUGE cards and arrange all of the greetings inside. And if we have tons, I'll get four cards. :-)

Lisa will be in the hospital until Saturday and baby Jess will probably be there for two weeks. They're still running tests, and as you can imagine, it's hard on Lisa, Rudy, and their daughter Susie.

I'm sure Lisa would love to hear your encouragement, and know exactly how much you are pulling for her. Email some greetings! jenaustin@clearchannel.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home