There's always more to the story

A Mix 102.9 personality's ramblings and ponderings

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Middays are fun!

I like doing my night show, but I think I'm really gonna dig doing middays for Lisa while she' s out on maternity leave. (I'll post a birth announcement as soon as I have it. Those of you who are part of "team Jess" and have included Lisa in your prayers...you rock!) She's out until the end of February.

It's really cool to be at home with Angela in the evenings. As we sat on the couch and talked last night I commented on how nice it was to be able to visit face-to-face, without the aid of direct-connect and IM. We could see live facial expressions and everything! Wow! Way cool. ;-)

You can still vote for the Mix 102.9 10 O' Clock News on my personality page, even though Joe Kelly is actually in charge of the feature for the next few weeks. The artists this week are Evanescence and Taylor Hicks. Please vote as many times as you like at http://mix1029.com/pages/jenaustin.html.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home