There's always more to the story

A Mix 102.9 personality's ramblings and ponderings

Monday, March 12, 2007

Whew!

I've decided to take a little break from this blog. I've created too much for one person to keep up with, and I've got to scale back. :-)

I'm launching myself into a last big push to finish my second book, and that means I've got to focus intently and get rid of as much ancillary stuff as possible. A month ago I thought, "I don't know when I'm going to finish that book...." Now, something has stirred inside me and I have a renewed determination, and I'm willing to sacrifice other things so that I don't put it off any longer. The time is now, so I have to respond.

I hope you'll be here when I return to this space. Until then, please hit my other blogs and email me to say hey! Talk to you soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home