There's always more to the story

A Mix 102.9 personality's ramblings and ponderings

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Go Colts!




Marvin and Peyton. We're a good
team. :-)




We took a little break from making chips and queso, flautas, pigs in a blanket, and countless other munchies to pose for a pic.



I've been thinking about the Colts all day...I wonder if they're eating some helpful pre-game carbs. I wonder if they're going over their notes on Rex Grossman's tendencies right now. I wonder if they slept well. Man I'm a stalker.


Angela's Mom is in town for our little football party. She knitted herself a bad ass hat!



I think we have three Bears fans coming to the party. One of them just called and asked if we needed anything and then she asked what time she should come over. I said mouthy Bears fans can come at 5:25, but if she'll be quiet she can come at 3. Something tells me she'll walk in loud, proud, and mouthy at 2:45. Perhaps I can shove a pig in a blanket in that noise-maker at just the right moment.
Go Colts!!!




2 Comments:

Blogger Douglas Christensen said...

Wooooo! Go Colts! ^-^

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats! :) i know you were through the roof...

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home