There's always more to the story

A Mix 102.9 personality's ramblings and ponderings

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Random observations

I just came in from a run and I wore sloppy sweats and a roomy t-shirt. I met all sorts of people in cute little expensive workout clothes along the way. I bet I got more exercise.

One of our dogs has bad teeth and had to have seven of them pulled last week. She's had thirteen pulled total in her life. How many teeth do dogs have? She seems really happy without many teeth...like a LOT happier than a person would be.

K-Fed ruined Britney! She was okay before he came along. I just want her to buy baby clothes and play with babies and baby toys and be content. Okay, maybe that's me I want that for. I want nothing to do with K-Fed though. Or baldness.

We have so many herbs and flowers sprouting in our bedroom right now, we should really open up a greenhouse and be competition for Lowes across the street. Basil, coleus, impatiens, and jalapenos have all sprouted from seed and we have way more than we know what to do with. Why can't it be that easy to grow humans?

Grapefruit burns calories. Eat more grapefruit, and you can eat more junk!

Maggie Gyllenhaal and Toni Collette are my new favorite actors. Slyly cool, eerily confident and yet totally insecure. I love them. We watched Sherrybaby with Maggie last night. She was great. And Toni in Little Miss Sunshine? She's a supah stah! Hope that movie wins and Oscar on Sunday.

Angela is at a work function tonight and I'm bored. Can you tell? Oh, here comes the toothless dog to give me a kiss. :-) (Not totally toothless. Just tooth-challeneged.) It's a good night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home