There's always more to the story

A Mix 102.9 personality's ramblings and ponderings

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hey stranger

Oh, wait a sec...I'm the stranger in this space. Hi! It's been awhile.

I've been blogging on the mix1029.com website and now the prideradiodfw.com website cuz it's part of my job, and these "want to" blogs are sufferin'. I'll get over here as much as I can though.

Pride Radio is kicking my butt! I've never been in charge of a whole radio station before, so all of the loading, tweaking, tightening, writing, and fixing on top of all my other regular duties makes me a bit dizzy. But at least it's up and running. I've said this before, but your input on this is invaluable! If you want us to play some weird, crazy artist that no one else will play let us know because we just might do it. Why the heck not I say. (That's my general attitude, but of course that must be tempered with radio smarts. :-D) If you hear a song you hate let us know too, because I have the power to delete it and throw it into the depths of songy hell forever and ever. :-) Seriously, take ownership of this station.

Angela is in Austin right now. Her boss is at a dental convention in Colorado, so she decided to take a couple of days away from the office too. She took Beanie with her (schnauzer #3 of 4) so our brother-in-law can clean her teeth tomorrow. Beanie's teeth, not Angela's. Beanie is fancy like that...going all the way to Austin to get some pearly whites. The truth is, she has crappy teeth and our vet gets too ambitious with pulling her teeth, and since our brother-in-law works at a vet's office we decided to get his expert opinion. Kids.

Speaking of...we're not pregnant yet. And it's really too difficult on the emotions to spend much time in blogville about it, but we're trying again in the next few weeks. In the meantime, we're prayin'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home