There's always more to the story

A Mix 102.9 personality's ramblings and ponderings

Monday, June 19, 2006

Weekend pics including an alien head





GayBINGO was a hoot on Saturday night. I wish I was as hot at the drag queens. They were so beautiful, and they all had bigger boobs than me. That's kind of upsetting, but then it doesn't take much.

We went to the Rangers game yesterday. A 10-7 win against the Diamondbacks! That at least partially made up for the Mickelson and Maverick blown leads. Both made me sick to my stomach. Or it could have been the Philly Cheesesteak, nachos, ice cream sandwich, and beer I consumed at Ameriquest Field.

Our seats were in the Fox Box, so we got a good look at rovering reporter, Jim Knox. We went into an air-conditioned concession area at one point and he was in there watching the game on TV by himself so I went up and introduced myself. I told him I was a huge Rangers fan and kept an eye on the score every night while I was on Mix, and he said if he'd known that at the beginning of the game he would have interviewed me on TV. Oh well, maybe next time. We talked sports with him for ten or fifteen minutes and then he had to go do an interview that he had set up with some people in very hot-looking costumes.

Maybe I'll go in costume next time to draw attention to myself. But shouldn't an alien head be enough? Wide forehead (or fivehead) and big, googley eyes. I'm surprised the martians didn't immediately descend upon Section 215 to pick me up. At least we know now that aliens can say "Hook 'em Horns" in sign language.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home