There's always more to the story

A Mix 102.9 personality's ramblings and ponderings

Monday, June 26, 2006

Note from Angela

Hi everybody -

I'm taking over Jen's blog for a minute to say thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. I'm feeling a lot better than I did the first couple of days, and from what I'm told I'm recovering normally. I hope I don't fall asleep in the middle of writing this.

I would post a picture of the incision, but it's gross and better left to the imagination. Imagine 6 inches of staples and lop-sided pain because most of the work was done on the right side. But the recliner time is nice. I'm doing lots of puzzles (thanks to Sara and Amy for the cool card), and hopefully I'll be able to advance to reading once I can focus. Puzzles and movies will do for now.

Night night! I'm starting to drift off, so I'd better end this before the horses in stalls return. When the schnauzers turn into Clydesdales that's a problem.

Thanks again,
Angela

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling well enough to take over Jen's blog...Keep sleeping & get healthy!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home